1. IP Health’s Privacy Commitment
2. Collection of non personally identifiable information
IP Health may collect information on visitors to the Site that is not personally identifiable. Examples of this type of information include:
• the type of Internet Browser you are using;
• your IP Address;
• the type of computer operating system you are using; and
• the domain name of the web site (or advertisement) from which you linked to the Site.
This data is always used as aggregated, non-personal information which IP Health uses for the purpose of better understanding your interests and to help improve our business and the Site. This aggregated information may be shared with IP Health’s associates to provide them with an overview of how IP Health visitors use the Site.
3. Third Party Measurement
In order to better understand our users, IP Health may from time to time utilise a third party measurement company, to assess traffic to the Site. A tracking code may be used to collect information such as:
• The number of page views (or page impressions) that occur on the Site;
• The number of unique visitors to the Site;
• How long these unique visitors (on average) spend on the Site when they do visit; and
• Common entry and exit points into the Site.
This aggregate, non-personal information is collated and provided to IP Health to assist in analysing the usage of the Site. This data is also accessible by media organisations and research companies, for the purpose of conducting industry comparisons with other Internet websites.
4. Collecting information when you “request a demonstration”
As part of requesting a demonstration of our products, it may be necessary for you to provide additional information to IP Health as detailed below:
• Full Name;
• Email address;
• Telephone number;
• Company/Organisation details; and
• Other information you choose to provide.
IP Health may disclose such information to its employees, authorised agents and representatives to facilitate your request for a demonstration of our products.
5. No sale of personal information
IP Health will under no circumstances sell your personal information.
6. Disclosure of Information
IP Health may disclose to third parties:
• aggregate tracking information and other information that does not personally identify you;
• your personal information, when IP Health believes in good faith that it is required to do so by law; and
• your personally identifiable information, provided IP Health has your prior authorisation, which IP Health will usually obtain at the time of collecting the information from you.
7. Storage & Security of Personal Information
IP Health takes all reasonable steps to maintain the security of its systems.
In addition, IP Health’s employees and the contractors who provide services related to IP Health’s information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by IP Health. IP Health will however not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access of your personal information.
By maintaining the confidentiality of any password and accounts used on the Site you can also play an important role in keeping your personal information secure.
Please notify IP Health immediately if there is any unauthorised use of your account by any other internet user or any other breach of security.
8. Access to Your Information
As indicated in point 2, unless you choose to provide us with such information (e.g via a request for a demonstration), IP Health does not collect information that identifies you personally.
9. Transfer of Data Internationally
IP Health may sometimes transfer information to persons outside Australia (e.g. a contractor located in the USA who provides IP Health with services). You consent to such disclosures by giving IP Health your personal information.
Revised versions will be updated on the Site.
11. How to contact IP Health
Post: IP Health Pty Ltd
Level 2, 64 Harcourt Street
North Melbourne Victoria 3051
Telephone: (03) 8662 0650